May 10, 2017

Workpass Applications

All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore must have a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they start work. If you are engaging foreigners to work in Singapore, you must ensure that they hold a valid pass.

Types of applications we undertake:

  • Employment Pass
  • Personalised Employment Pass
  • Dependent Pass
  • S – Pass
  • Letter of Consent
  • Work Permit
  • Visa Applications

Contact us or speak to our live agent to find out more about our services